We’re Here For you
Say goodbye to cabin fever and hello to fresh air, and open spaces….Lincoln Way is open and our team is ready to welcome you!
Here are our SPECIFICATIONS for creating your quality and safe stay, as well as our GUEST EXPECTATIONS:
Lincoln Way specifications
We have made many adjustments to our operations in our mission to provide guests with quality assurance stays, as well as to provide for the safety of our staff. These include:
- The Inn leadership team have all been vaccinated
- Following all National, State of Illinois and regional mandated requirements for reopening.
- A strict “stay at home if you feel sick” policy for all staff.
- Lincoln Way is a five star, healthy and clean experience. We follow the EPA and CDC guidelines for use of approved disinfectants for cleaning. You can be assured that we have thoroughly prepared for your stay with intensive disinfecting and cleaning processes.
- Staff use shoes that are only for inside the inn.
- Minimum two-night stay
- Masks are required indoors, regardless of vaccination status
- For social distancing we recommend six feet between unrelated guests and staff – especially if you are unvaccinated.
- Guests are provided breakfast menus at check-in and are left for us on the front foyer table or via text message the night before.
If you would like to tour the Inn and property in consideration of a future stay or event, tours are by appointment only – they must be scheduled in advance. Tours will be limited to two (2) guests and one staff member. Follow this link for our event inquiry form to submit. After receipt, we will reach out to you to schedule a tour date.
Lincoln Way will follow the guidelines from the Restore Illinois plan for social gatherings. Capacity is fully open, up to 125 guests.
Lincoln Way specializes in hosting custom created events from micro or larger. Hosting an event requires advance planning together, visits, contract and deposits. In order to facilitate expectations, ensure safety and needs of all and other guests on the property, following of required COVID local, state and national protocols as well as necessary proper staffing, we DO NOT accommodate “pop up” style events. This includes wedding ceremonies, wedding attendant getting ready gatherings, or parties. Guests disrespecting this policy will be promptly asked to leave and others on the property escorted out.
If you are interested in learning more about booking events or gatherings at Lincoln Way, please do contact us for more information.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation in our efforts to keep everyone healthy during this unprecedented time.
OUR NEW VISITOR EXPECTATIONS
We are also relying on our visitors to help us maintain a safe environment at Lincoln Way and ask that you:
- Please stay home if you are unwell or have reason to believe you may have been exposed to someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19. We will work with you to reschedule.
- Please stay abreast of all travel advisories and alerts that may affect your stay.
- For your safety, and the safety of all guests and our staff, during your stay NO additional visitors are to be on property. Should you have a special circumstance, reach out to us no less than 48 hours in advance.
- All visitors and vendors that are pre-approved (see above point) must check in with staff at the front desk of the main house to verify I.D. and follow any current COVID-19 protocols.
- NO CONTACT check-in and check-out are always available.
- Masks are required indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- For a tour of the Inn, please call us to schedule in advance. Thank you for your understanding and patience in scheduling. We will schedule when most of the entire property is available to view, which is dependent upon occupancy.
- Have patience as we all adjust to these new precautions and protocols. During these times of much uncertainty, we remain very flexible as to situations such as short notice cancellations. We ask for your understandings if requirements, procedures, pricing or protocols change. Clear, consistent, communication will always be our paramount goal along with creating your five-star experience.
We look forward to welcoming you soon to Lincoln Way and BEE Well!