New Booking & Event Guidelines
Say goodbye to cabin fever and hello to fresh air, and open spaces…..Lincoln Way is reopening and ready to welcome you!
The past few months have been a challenging time for us all. As you probably know, the State of Illinois has entered Phase 3 of the Restore Illinois plan, so Now is the perfect time to plan a Safe vacation getaway and we are ready for you (beginning June 2nd)!
Here are a few of our new guidelines that assist in creating your quality and safe stay:
• Minimum two-night stay
• At LWI, our team has always given the utmost attention to providing guests a five star, healthy and clean experience. We follow the EPA and CDC guidelines for use of approved disinfectants for cleaning. You can be assured that we have throughly prepared for your stay with intensive disinfecting and cleaning processes.
• 24 hours between guests per room for complete cleaning and prevention of viruses as per the new industry standard. (American Hotel and Lodging Association Stay Safe)
• Maximum of 10 overnight guests total and per event.
• Six feet between unrelated guests and staff for social distancing.
• Our new breakfast charcuterie service will be no contact, delivered outside your room, our outside in the garden pagoda.
• Staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
• Guests will be provided masks upon check in (no contact check-in and check-out always available).
• Staff use shoes that are only for inside the inn.
• Guests must remove shoes at door and slippers will BEE provided.
• Staff and guest temperature taken upon each arrival and shift.
• If you are a returning guests you will see a few changes in the rooms. Our refillable glass water bottles have been replaced with the single use brand, Just Water recyclable “bottles” (yay,…still NO plastic); magazines, pens and pads of paper removed from desks; and no decorative throw pillows.
If you would like to tour the Inn and property in consideration of a future event, tours are being scheduled after June 19, with a limit of two guests and one staff member on the tour at this time. Follow this link for our event inquiry form to submit. After receipt, we will reach out to you to schedule a tour date. Lincoln Way will follow the guidelines from the Restore Illinois plan for social gatherings (currently maximum of 10 in Phase 3 and 50 in Phase 4.)
Please do let us know if you have any questions at all. You can book online, reach us via phone, email, and direct message through social media.
We look forward to welcoming you soon to Lincoln Way and BEE Well!