The Sauk Suite is perfect for those visiting the Inn with guests in the Blackhawk Suite. Named for the regional Native American tribe, this beautifully simple room features a cast iron frame queen bed, sitting area, small vaulted ceiling with original 1912 beams and an in-room vanity sink.
Sauk is adjacent to the Blackhawk Suite and ONLY utilized for friends and family of guests of the Blackhawk Suite. Please note Sauk is not available to book as its own reservation. Guests of Sauk share the large bathroom and living room with guests of the Blackhawk Suite and have access to a twin daybed sleeping nook.
Please note when making your Blackhawk Suite reservation whether you wish to utilize Sauk.
- Savvy Rest organic pillow top mattresses
- Coyuchi organic 100% cotton linens and robes
- Sundance Oasis organic towels
- Hypoallergenic pillows
- Extra blankets and pillows
- Gilchrist & Soames organic BeeKind body products
- Hair dryers
- Towel warmer
- Flat-screen cable TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth alarm clock/radio
- Fresh flowers
- Glasses, ice bucket, bottle opener
- Small refrigerator
- Desk, chair and lamp
- Phone for free local calls
- Luggage rack
- Security code access door