The Nachusa Room is perfect for connecting with nature in a refined, yet homey setting.
Named for the Native American title given to John Dixon, founder of Dixon, Illinois, “nachusa” means “head of white hair” and is also the name of the 3,500-acre Nature Conservancy prairie preserve located just three miles away.
This room’s prairie theme features a gorgeous woven seagrass queen bed and a hand-tiled marble bathroom and shower with river rock floor.
- Savvy Rest organic pillow top mattresses
- Coyuchi organic 100% cotton linens and robes
- Sundance Oasis organic towels
- Hypoallergenic pillows
- Extra blankets and pillows
- Gilchrist & Soames organic BeeKind body products
- Hair dryers
- Towel warmer
- Flat-screen cable TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth alarm clock/radio
- Fresh flowers
- Glasses, ice bucket, bottle opener
- Small refrigerator
- Desk, chair and lamp
- Phone for free local calls
- Luggage rack
- Security code access door