Lorado Taft Suite
The Lorado Taft Suite is perfect for an artistic immersion with style apparent in every detail.
It’s named for famed Illinois sculptor and writer Lorado Taft, creator of the Black Hawk statue monument overlooking the nearby Rock River in Oregon, Illinois.
This suite features an incredible hand-carved hickory queen bed and a hand-tiled marble bathroom and shower.
- Savvy Rest organic pillow top mattresses
- Coyuchi organic 100% cotton linens and robes
- Sundance Oasis organic towels
- Hypoallergenic pillows
- Extra blankets and pillows
- Gilchrist & Soames organic BeeKind body products
- Hair dryers
- Towel warmer
- Flat-screen cable TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth alarm clock/radio
- Fresh flowers
- Glasses, ice bucket, bottle opener
- Small refrigerator
- Desk, chair and lamp
- Phone for free local calls
- Luggage rack
- Security code access door