Carriage House Loft & Suite
Second Floor Loft
The Carriage House is perfect for larger groups seeking privacy and elegance on the prairie.
Completed in the spring of 2015 and located just down the Inn patio walk, the Carriage House features a private King suite with bathroom that includes a Jacuzzi tub and shower, electric wood stove fireplace, and French doors opening to the private balcony overlooking the gardens and patio. The suite and bathroom also feature original 1912 reclaimed woodwork and doors from the Inn’s restoration.
Better yet, the Carriage House includes the adjacent loft space for your private use, offering a full kitchen outfitted for cooking with dishes, utensils, pots and pans, a comfy living room with overstuffed couches, Wi-Fi, Amazon Fire Sticks on two flat screen TVs and two more powder rooms near the living room.
The Loft can accommodate events of up to 30 guests.
- Savvy Rest organic pillow top mattresses
- Coyuchi organic 100% cotton linens and robes
- Sundance Oasis organic towels
- Hypoallergenic pillows
- Indoor parking; heated in winter
- Smart TVs with Netflix
- Extra blankets and pillows
- Gilchrist & Soames organic BeeKind body products
- Hair dryers
- Towel warmer
- Flat-screen cable TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth alarm clock/radio
- Fresh flowers
- Glasses, ice bucket, bottle opener
- Small refrigerator
- Desk, chair and lamp
- Phone for free local calls
- Luggage rack
- Security code access door