The Blackhawk Suite is perfect for a group of four to stay near each other while being immersed in Native American culture. It’s named for the Native American Sauk warrior born on the Rock River in present-day Rock Island.
The largest room at the Inn features a vaulted A-frame style ceiling, artisan-crafted wood queen bed, common area with fireplace, small pullout bed couch and private balcony with a view for miles. There is also a gorgeous double vanity bathroom with hand-tiled, spacious shower shared by two bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own vanity and sink.
Adjacent to the Blackhawk Suite and living room is the Sauk guest room. This room with a queen bed can house additional friends and family of guests who have reserved the Blackhawk Suite.
- Savvy Rest organic pillow top mattresses
- Coyuchi organic 100% cotton linens and robes
- Sundance Oasis organic towels
- Hypoallergenic pillows
- Extra blankets and pillows
- Gilchrist & Soames organic BeeKind body products
- Hair dryers
- Towel warmer
- Flat-screen cable TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth alarm clock/radio
- Fresh flowers
- Glasses, ice bucket, bottle opener
- Small refrigerator
- Desk, chair and lamp
- Phone for free local calls
- Luggage rack
- Security code access door