Reservation & House Policies
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
• Check-in time is between 3:00 pm & 7:00 pm. If you plan to arrive earlier than 3:00 pm or later than 7:00 pm, please call (815) 456-7700 as we will be happy to make special arrangements.
• Check-out time ends at 11:00 am. Late checkouts may result in a late fee, which can include up to a one night’s room charge.
• Online bookings often require a minimum of forty-eight (48) hours advance notice. If you are trying to book within twenty-four (24) hours of your intended stay, please call us directly at (815) 456-7700 to secure a reservation and confirm details.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express.
• Please note that at the time of booking, your credit card will be charged for fifty (50%) percent of your reservation.
• You authorize Lincoln Way Inn LLC to debit the credit card on file for any damages incurred or additional cleaning services pertaining to your stay.
• Guests must be over twenty-one (21) years of age to make a reservation.
• Reservations will be confirmed upon receipt of a confirmation number, via e-mail.
• Whole house bookings are welcome and include all five (5) guest rooms. By making a reservation, you expressly agree to comply and abide by the House Rules and Policies.
• In the unlikely event that you must cancel without at least seven (7) days notice, please understand this will result in a charge of each night’s room rate minimum depending on availability to re-rent, plus tax. Room charges are not refundable after payment at check-in and no refunds for early check-outs.
• Cancellations for whole house rentals will be billed the full amount if not notified eight (8) weeks prior to arrival.
• No shows will be billed the full amount of your stay.
HOUSE RULES AND POLICIES
• Upon arrival and check-in, we are required to make a copy of your government issued identification and credit card. You have our assurance that this information will be kept private and confidential, for our internal records only.
• Upon entering and exiting the house, please be sure that all doors are closed tightly and securely. All of our guests’ safety is our top priority.
• Lincoln Way Inn LLC is not licensed to sell or serve alcoholic beverages. However, you may bring wine and alcohol for your personal enjoyment. Responsible consumption of alcohol is allowed by those twenty-one (21) and over.
• Sorry, no pets other than service dogs are permitted. Please call us if you require assistance in making arrangements to board your pet.
• We wish you and your guests of Lincoln Way Inn to feel at home. Please understand however, any and all furnishings or property on the premises may not be moved, removed, or relocated unless express permission from the Innkeeper is granted. Doing so will incur an automatic charge to the credit card on file for the value of said item to replace the item(s).
• A maximum of two (2) guests per room are permitted.
• For security purposes, any and all of your visitors must be registered with the Innkeeper upon their arrival. A maximum number of two (2) visitors per room are permitted on the premises.
• Children of guests age twelve (12) and older are welcome. Whole house bookings, and special situations allow for younger children; please call to make arrangements. Children under the age of eighteen (18) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times while on the premises.
• We reserve the right to enter your room and make repairs in the case of an emergency.
• Thank you for leaving your room in as good a condition as it was provided to you. Any damage caused by you to Lincoln Way Inn inside or outside of your room, including but not limited to, carpet stains, soiled furnishings, broken windows, or appliances will result in a charge to the credit card on file for the damage(s) and/or additional cleaning.
• For the health of our guests, smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the house, porch, or patio. The gazebo is the permitted smoking area and is located by the west driveway, near the silo. No pipe or cigar smoking permitted anywhere on the property.
• Guests who smoke in their rooms or any other interior space of the house will be assessed a deep-cleaning fee (minimum charge of $250). The burning of candles or incense in guest rooms is also prohibited. In such instances, you may be asked to leave the premises.
• Use of the indoor gas fireplaces and the outdoor fireplace requires notification to the Innkeeper. Should you wish to use the outdoor fireplace, we will help you with locating the firewood and getting the fire started. We require that one adult be attending the fire at all times until the fire is completely out.
• Use of the sauna is limited to registered guests only. When utilizing the sauna, there is a risk of injury and/or illness and you assume all responsibilities and risk of participation. Please adhere to the sauna policies posted within the premises.
• Thank you for understanding that we are not responsible for the loss of personal items. Any personal items discovered after departure will be safely held for a reasonable amount of time. To ensure privacy, we do not contact guests to notify them that personal items have been left behind. Please contact us to collect the items and we will happily arrange for pick up or shipping. Please note that associated shipping fees will be charged to the guest’s credit card.